AND IT’S NAVRATRIII… I am sure how excited you all would be, indeed me too as it being my fav. most festival. Navratri being a festival of lord DURGA MAA brings so much of colours in the cities and the states that people are just crazy and always awaits for this festival to come throughout the year. The nine nights is all about looking your best, having high energy level & soaking in the festive spirit. Correct ? Navratri might be a few more days away, but i guess the preparations have surely begun as it’s pivotal to start taking proper care of our diet and fitness regimen from now on. And those who love to make a strong fashion statement, it’s time to get their act together. And also it’s that time of the year again when festivities, faith and fasting take precedence. By following this DIY tips and the Diet will surely help you to have toned and beautiful body look. It can help detoxify your body, cleanse your mind and leave you feeling great!
FITNESS MANTRA :
Being myself a Garba lover, building stamina, strength and endurance is essential so that the body doesn’t feel exhausted. To do so, one needs to start working out, so that when you dance for long hours you feel less exhausted. A perfect combo of cardio, light weights and a healthy diet should be a part of your daily routine. Include yoga, pilates, zumba, core strengthening exercises, cycling, jogging and other forms of cardio. And people like dancer’s, sport person, active people out there don’t need to hesitate much as i am sure you know why is it imp.
EAT RIGHT AND STAY FAB :
We all wish to eat tempting foods without gaining weight. Am i right ? But there’s no substitute to healthy eating. You should try to avoid oily, cheesy stuffs, sweets & caffeine. Instead incorporate more of nuts, eggs, fruits, vegetables, salads, sprouts and healthy liquid fluids like coconut water, lemon juice, green tea, buttermilk, vegetable juices and green smoothies which energizes you and keeps dehydration away. Also try to eat good fats and minerals rich foods. Please avoid crash diets. Drink atleast 8-10 glasses of water in this festival & also focus more on balanced diet. I hope this helps you all out. Wishing you all HAPPY NAVRATRI 🙂 Stay healthy & beautiful!
QUICK TIPS :
- Workout for 4-5 days a week
- Avoid eating street foods late at nights.
- Increase water intake by 1 litre than normal quantity foe glowing skin.
- Have citrus fruits and vegetables like lemon, tomatoes and oranges.
- Avoid sugary and oily foods
- Eat in 5-6 intervals. Don’t starve yourself.
- Stop binging on “Namkeens” when fasting as they are high in salts.
- Substitute Sugar with “Honey” & “Jaggery”.
- Use skimmed milk instead of full cream milk.
- Eat raita, dates (khajur), kheer like foods.
- During fasts (norta), combine high carbohydrates like potatoes and sabudana (widely used in fasting) with other fibrous vegetables like spinach, cabbage, tomatoes, capsicum, bottle guard, etc. Also try to bake, roast or grill vegetables instead of deep-frying them.